- The Fly Wire zipline has gained traction and notoriety as the “Best Major Theme Park Ride” – one of the highest industry honors – for its brilliant design and savvy configuration of the Decelinator, the safest decelerator on the market.
- Mobile 300 foot version also available.
- Ease of set up, half the operators, and standard lengths of 500 feet or longer (custom zipline lengths available), make this zipline the most thrilling choice on the market for adventure enthusiasts.
- Designed specifically for the amusement industry in need of fast cycle times and a safe method of descent.
- Grab customers attention with incredible fit and finish. The colorful platform, precision components and engineered details make the Fly Wire the most enticing zipline on the market.
- Zipline at a towering height of 31 feet on the standard Fly Wire models (custom configurations also available). Soar over waterparks, resorts, clear football fields and zip over amusement parks.
- A spiral staircase leads to a zipline tower which allows two riders at the same time on two lines. This zipline configuration is the safest and fastest in the world.
- Engineered, designed and built in the United States. All Extreme Engineering patented Fly Wire ziplines meet or exceed ASTM, CE or other industry standards. We offer the safest zipline experience on the market.
- Zipline harnesses and additional equipment necessary for operation come standard.
- Designed by engineers with aeronautical backgrounds, all of Extreme Engineering’s ziplines use only the best materials available in the production process.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO